I sat in a management meeting the other day. In 3 minutes flat one person came out with all of these phrases…
- Massive logistical challenges
- Validated value chain split
- Delineated RACI
- Dynamic discussion
- Controllership (Search me)
- Parallel conversation
- Standardised view
- Strategic road-map
- Take it forward
- There wasn’t room for that discussion
- Validated hands on time (He liked validation)
- Clearer set of answers more efficiently
- Joined up cost perspective
- Joint forces
- Initially started off
I do wonder if he knew what he was talking about, I didn’t
How can you expect to communicate information clearly if you aren’t clear about the issues yourself?
Read another opinion
Image by wonderferret
This is a guest post by Bernie Smith. Bernie specialises in producing KPI dashboards that speak clearly so you don’t have to.
If you would like to guest post on this site, read the guidelines here.