How do you make sure that all your agents follow a standard process?
A Commonly Held Solution:
Map all your processes and hold them in a “repository” where everyone can see them.
- How do you document everything in the first place?
- Who should you involve?
- Where do you draw the line?
- How do you make sure that the processes are kept up to date?
- Who is responsible for updating them?
- Should you automatically withdraw maps that haven’t been updated?
- What is the best repository?
- What are the factors to consider?
- What is the most useful way of presenting the information to agents?
- How do you make sure the processes are followed once they are written down?
- Is this a training problem, a QA problem or a QC problem?
The Real Questions:
Is this a good solution to the problem?
Do you have any choice?