Are your suppliers a bunch of wasters who are just after your money and not to be trusted?
Do you spend your whole life beating them up over late orders and poor performance?
What would life be like if:
- You ran a risk/reward share with them?
- You held a party for them each year to thank them?
- You had open book costings?
- You collaborated with them over marketing?
- You shared your sales forecast?
- You shared your supply chain?
- You …
No forget it; they are all a bunch of wasters, and not to be trusted.
Image by USDAGov