Process improvement saves money, but it can also drive revenue.
10 companies who use their processes to create sales:
1. Amazon: Customers who bought this also bought….
2. Apple: Visit the iTunes store to download artwork
Making the next sale:
3. Your Dentist: Would you like to book your next checkup?
4. Your insurance company: You need do nothing, your cover will be automatically extended
Giving you the offer:
5. Boden: Once you are on their mailing list you will never fall off
6. Domino’s Pizza: Dear pizza lover
Making it easy to stay, hard to leave:
7. SAP: Once integrated you will stay integrated
8. Your Bank: Can you really be bothered to risk changing all those direct debits and standing orders?
Simply giving you what you need:
9. John Lewis: “Never knowingly undersold”, masters of the refund
10. McDonald’s: Absolute consistency
Could you use your processes to make your customers stick?
If you enjoyed this post click here to receive the next
Image by Peter Nijenhuis